*Please note: All communication must be submitted in writing. No telephone calls will be accepted considering our Gemologists are busy in the laboratory and are not available by phone. Unfortunately, other GLA personnel are not qualified to answer questions in reference to the information on the reports. Thank you for your patience and understanding
• You must resubmit item to make sure item has not been tampered with.
If you purchased an item with a GLA report, we require that you request a Title Transfer. Follow the steps below to have the report transfered to your name so that GLA can recognize you as the rightful owner of the item. Until then, all communications must be initiated by the originator of report.
Includes a new laminated report with the official seal of authenticity issued in your name.
Shipping fees included. *Please note: The report will be mailed to the address that is presented on documentation. (unless, otherwise specified)
DOWNLOAD New Ownership Form
• The PDF form will download automatically to your computer. *For help click here.
• PDF file is an interactive form, after completing in your computer please save, include required documentation and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINT New Ownership form directly from our website, click on button below. New window will open, navigate to FILE - PRINT.
• After completing form, fax or scan all documents and email to: email@example.com.
(Mobile device photos accepted)
• Receipt/Proof of Purchase • Appraisal / ID Card
• State or Goverment Issued Photo Identification
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org